Real Estate Litigation Attorney Miami Florida
The team comprising Gasso Law has closed thousands of real estate transacations including hundreds in a span of six weeks.
Buying or selling real estate can be the most important financial decision of your life. A home is not just a place for you to reside in, it’s an investment for you and your family.
Gasso Law P.A. offers an array of real estate services to assure your closing process is secure and finalized properly. Whether you’re closing on a residential or commercial property, a condo, or land, we are by your side to protect you at every stage of the transaction. Our thorough knowledge of Florida real estate law and the local market allows us to best advise you on your rights throughout the entire process.
It pays to protect your interests, by consulting an experienced real estate attorney you’ll be equipped with the information needed to make the best decision.
Gasso Law P.A. is a diverse work environment. We are a bilingual law firm serving national and international clients from all over the world who are looking to purchase or invest in Florida real estate. The market is currently booming with investment opportunities both residential and commercial. Gasso Law P.A. will consult and advise on all of your real estate investments in Florida.
Comprehensive Real Estate Representation
• Real Estate Transactions: Gasso Law represents both Buyers and Sellers in a broad spectrum of transactions.
• Title Review and Insurance: Gasso law examines the chain of title to guard you from any defects with title and preserve your interest to your property.
• Preparation of Real Estate Documents: At Gasso Law we are uniquely experienced to guide through your real estate contract as well as provide every real estate document needed to complete your transaction.
• Residential Leases: Gasso Law provides comprehensive services for residential and commercial leases.
• Investor Representation: Gasso Law represents investors throughout the state of Florida and is positioned to present likeminded individuals and groups to one another.
• Landlord and Tenant Disputes: Landlords and Tenants should acquaint themselves with Chapter 83 of the Florida Statutes.
We are here to help. Contact us for a Free Consultation (305) 222-7246